PreSonus Studio One Artist 3.0
Easy to learn and easy to set up, Studio One Artist is the first choice for anyone who wants to spend more time making music with amazing sound quality. Loaded with new virtual instruments, intuitive mixing features, and many more improvements, Studio One Artist 3 makes it faster and easier than ever before to record and mix your music.
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, and sonic experimentation to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Built by and for creative people, Studio One Artist’s flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb sound quality make recording and mixing fast and fun.
With version 3, Studio One Artist introduces evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to quickly find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for programming beats and other musical parts, and a stunning new interface with multi-touch support, context-sensitive documentation, and many other enhancements. From setup, sound design, composing, and recording to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music.
– Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
– Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
– Presence XT expandable sampler with essential sound library
– Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
– Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
– UPDATED Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword “musical” search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
– Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to additional features and more professionally produced content
– UPDATED AudioBend real-time pitch and time stretching powered by Elastique Pro 3.0
– Advanced features such as transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
– Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
– Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
– Over 2 GB of loops, samples, and other content
– Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
– Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
– Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
– Import and export WAV and MIDI files
– Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
– Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces